Teaming Up For The Next Chapter
After an epic ride of over four years, I am leaving my post as Senior Vice President, Director Digital Incubator at allen & gerritsen. It was awesome to have the opportunity to
- define and redefine brands and media strategies for clients
- meander through spaces and making sense of them for clients
- write a lot of stuff
- travel all over the states to learn about the latest software and trying to influence it all
- build services and teams with smart people
- work with and meet amazing people at technology startups
Some people know that I got my start as a developer and everyone knows that tech is my true passion. So when I met Thiago Costa and Dov Amihod and talked to them about how they are going to change the 3D design world, I was ridiculously intrigued.
I am joining the team as Chief Marketing Officer, responsible for growth through marketing, sales and PR and opening the Boston office. I am excited to work with an amazing team of people from companies like Google, Ubisoft, EA, Autodesk and Lagoa on software that will change the way people design and the way they work.